Teeth Whitening Chicago
Enhance Your Smile Today With Beauty Dental
Your smile is the first thing people see when they meet you; be sure to make a positive lasting impression. At Beauty Dental, we pride ourselves on offering our patients much more than general family dental services. We also provide cosmetic dentistry services ranging from teeth whitening to restoration. Who better to give your mouth a full makeover than the dentist you see regularly for preventative care?
Our patients are our top priority but don't just take our word for it! Take a minute to read our customer reviews!
Fill out the form and get (1) Free Professional Teeth Whitening* ($300/value) at our Chicago dental office + a Free Copy of Our Teeth Whitening Tips Guide.
Teeth Whitening That Actually Works
Have you ever felt insecure about your smile because you don't want anyone to see your stained and discolored teeth? There are professional teeth whitening services in Chicago that can change all that! A Chicago teeth whitening dentist can give you a brighter smile and whiter teeth in no time at all. In fact, here at Beauty Dental, we offer all first time patients professional teeth whitening services for FREE*! The service includes a shade guide consultation and teeth whitening for free.
This is $300 worth of dental services at no cost to you! We want to earn your trust and win you as a client.
Why Choose Laser Teeth Whitening in Chicago Over a DIY Kit?
Brightening your smile can make you feel better about yourself and they way you look. Choosing the best tooth whitening product can be confusing. Cost is always a consideration when looking for teeth whitening in Chicago, especially when you can buy a tooth whitening kit at your local drug store for less than $100. In many places it will could cost you a few hundred dollars to have your teeth professionally whitened.
Side affects can occur with over the counter tooth whitening products, among them, sensitivity and gum irritation. These side effects can occur with all types of teeth whitening, however they can often be more common with at home whitening. Not all teeth whitening agents are equal, and rather than risking your smile on a cheaper option, make sure you do your homework on the different teeth whitening services available.
If you need more information, download our free Teeth Whitening Tips & Guidebook! At Beauty Dental we provide a full range of dental services from cosmetic dentistry procedures such as teeth whitening, to general dental services like cleaning and prevention. Your dentist is one of your health care providers and they undoubtedly know your mouth as well as you do, if not better. It makes sense to trust your dentist with your dreams of a whiter smile.
Maintaining Your Teeth Whitening Results
It's true that some staining and discoloration to the teeth cannot be prevented. However, a significant amount of the negative effects are caused by our daily habits. Once you invest in professional teeth whitening in Chicago it is wise to consider stopping any habits that lead to discoloration and staining.
- Your diet - Foods like blueberries, potatoes and apples can all stain teeth. Additionally, beverages like red wine, coffee, tea and soda can all cause staining.
- Tobacco use - Chewing tobacco and smoking cigarettes or cigars will discolor your teeth, and beware, these habits can also lead to oral cancer or gum disease. This is a habit you should definitely quit if bright white teeth and your oral health are a concern.
- At Home Care - If giving up your daily cup of coffee simply isn't an option, the best thing to do is counteract the damage by practicing excellent oral care at home.
- Regular cleanings - Getting your teeth cleaned professionally two times a year is another great way to avoid staining and discoloration.
A Few Causes That Can't be Helped:
- Fluoride exposure - Excessive fluoride during tooth development can result in discoloration.
- Age and genetics - Not much you can do about these causes. Just work a little harder at prevention.
- Medications - Some medications such as the antibiotics tetracycline and doxycycline can cause tooth discoloration. Certain types of chemotherapy have also been known to stain teeth. Ultimately there are many different reasons that teeth become stained.
It's important to understand the causes and try to avoid what you can and let professional teeth whitening in Chicago do the rest!
Services beyond Professional Teeth Whitening in Chicago:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Root Canal Therapy
- Oral Cancer Screen
- Periodontal Therapy
- Fluoride Treatment
- Dentures & Partial Dentures
- Emergency Care
If you've been considering professional teeth whitening, now is the time! We're so confident you will love our serivices that we are giving away (1) professional teeth whitening treatment for FREE!
Get (1) Free Professional Teeth Whitening Treatment in our Chicago Office and Download our Free Teeth Whitening Tips Guide!
Simply fill out the form on this page or call us today at 1-773-823-0053
Beauty Dental Inc.
3055 N. Pulaski Rd.
Chicago, IL 60641